Amputation andRNA Isolation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 12:18, 20 July 2018 by Benjamin.wachtel (talk | contribs) (Created page with "RNA Isolation *Axolotl: 0.01% Bencocain depends of the size!! *Wait ca. 10min before cutting! *Collect the tissue in ca 0,5 ml fluid nitrogen and put into -80° Homogenisatio...")
- Axolotl: 0.01% Bencocain depends of the size!!
- Wait ca. 10min before cutting!
- Collect the tissue in ca 0,5 ml fluid nitrogen and put into -80°
Homogenisation of the tissue to precipitate RNA:
- Homogenize tissue in 1ml TRIzol per 50-100mg of tissue (using power homogenizer)
# Washing the device in 3 steps of water # devide the suspension of 1ml in 1,5 ml tubes # Add 200µl of Chlorophorm Shake the tube and incubate it for 5’ # Centrifuge the samples with full speed for 15’ at 4°C # Transfer the aqueous phase to a fresh tube Centrifuge it again for 5’ # Transfer it in a fresh tube precipitate the RNA by mixing 500µl Isopropanol and incubate samples for 10’ centrifuge it for 10’ at 4°C # Remove the supernatant # Add 1ml 75% Ethanol mixing it by vortexing and centrifuge for 5’ at 4° # Dry the pellet and redissolved it with 50µl H2O and store it at -80°C
- Measure the concentration NanoDrop!!
- DNAse treatment to eliminate the contamination?